Thursday, April 18, 2013

Where Is The Wumpus Cat?

Right here. I know.... It's been another month. Cats easily wander off, don't ya know? So this is going to be a monthly blog unless something is VERY exciting. Well, let's see....

In the last month.... I have gotten to spend an entire day with three of my favorite people. My husband, his friend Jacob, and our dear Nallely. It was a very special day, since not one of us had seen her in quite some time (like two years). Especially, for me, because I don't bond with girls, really, but Nallely is just that AWESOME that she has burrowed herself into my heart. We ate sushi, which is kind of a tradition with this group, and spent all day talking about all of the crazy changes we have made in those two years, and us girls had a nice chat about baby fever! I'm not the only one! Haha.

We also spent time time with Chris's cousin Joanna and her husband Gonzo, at a family members birthday and then again when we invited them over for fish tacos (a specialty of mine). Joanna is another one of those girls I really enjoy talking to. Oh and I didn't mention a while back that they are expecting a little girl in September. My excitement is through the roof for them, since they have wanted this for quite a long time. I have already warned Chris that I will be spoiling baby Leia. I look at stuff for her at Walmart and other places whenever we go. Heh. But yeah... I got to feel Joanna's little bump. Jealous? Haha.

We found out that my mom bought air tickets for us to visit Idaho in June for my twentieth birthday. I am over the moon excited to see my family, and my best friend Sal. Oh, and... my niece and older sister, Molly from MaeLiveFree... who I haven't seen in a year, might just be there. I am hoping. *crosses fingers and whispers a prayer* If so, it will be a very special birthday for me!!!

Also.... We played a very aggressive game of Basketball with Chris's friend Alfred, my not so Little anymore BIL Hassler, our friend Joey and his sister Crystal. It was quite a blast. Until the next day when we were sunburnt and sore, that is. Haha.

And today... We had a good discussion on why we should wait for having children. Which went into a talk about me needing to find what I will do in the meantime. But the contents of those discussions will remain a secret. ;) Until further notice that is. But there is BIG news coming soon, so stay tuned my darlings.

No comments:

Post a Comment