Saturday, April 27, 2013

A Year Ago

A year ago I weighed a mere 103 lbs. I was super skinny, but I was healthy. My skin was clear, I didn't eat out much and when I did it was Jimmy John's subs or fish tacos (tacos were not so healthy but a guilty pleasure of mine), I didn't eat chips or bucketloads of candy, I didn't drink tons of soda. Nope, that wasn't me. But it seems now, the junk is all we eat. I weigh what I am assuming is closer to 120 now. I'm not too ashamed of that weight, I look good. But I am ashamed of how I got here.
So.... Her comes the tiny Kitty, who survived off of salads, fruits, water, and the occasional poultry dish, and lots of fish. The Kitty that was addicted to runs and long walks. I won't be super tiny. I would love to keep my weight above 110, I just want the fat gone, the muscle toned, and my skin and hair nice. Oh, and who doesn't love fruits and veggies? Delicious and healthy. Time for some spring cleaning, but it won't be the apartment. My body and the fridge. I just hope it is as easy as it use to be!!!
Anyways.... That's my little health rant.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment