Monday, May 27, 2013

A Lot of Firsts

So the last month has been a little busy. To say the least. We have spent the last few weekends with Chris's family. And such fun were those weekends!

The first weekend, we spent with Chris's parents, Hassler, his aunt and uncle, and his cousin Carlos who is around Hassler's age. How did we spend it? All day Saturday at Disneyland! It was a blast, I think. We didn't go on many rides but I got to go on the three I wanted to. The Teacup ride, Haunted Mansion, and Splash Mountain. The latter upon which Chris made a brilliant pose for the camera. His facial expression was not fake however. We spent most of the day there walking around in the shops. First time at Disney, was a success. The next day Chris and I took the kiddos to Scandia, a mini amusement park slash arcade while the adults were at a mall nearby. It was great fun, but I am like my father in that mini-golf gets really competitive when I play. I won a lot of tickets and we got a few little prizes out of that. So another success. 

The second weekend, Mother's Day weekend, we headed down to San Ysidro to spend more time with Chris's parents, his aunt and cousin. There, I had another first. We went to Seaworld. We had a blast on some of the rides they have. Chris and his dad had a blast trying to win stuffed animals in the arcade type area there. His dad won a LOT. We walked around, went to the dog show in which I had a hard time not crying because I miss my pets, Chris and I had a caricature done, went to the Dolphin show, went on one last soaking ride, and finally went to the ShamuRocks show. That night we were all exhausted and knocked right out. But I woke up to a cold and a sunburnt scalp. The next day we spent in San Diego. We got to visit a Maritime Museum, in which one of the ships from Pirates of the Caribbean was docked. Then we finished the trip with lunch at BJ's. It was a lovely weekend, but I missed my mom.

The next weekend was calmer. We stayed in the area. Then saturday, we spent with Chris's parents again for Hassler's promotion from the eighth grade. I realized I don't want him to be in highschool yet! He's only thirteen. That, made me realize my baby sister is going to be a senior this year. Where has time gone? Oh, and Chris and I are getting close to our One Year. Crazy! *sigh* I feel old. Haha. And Sunday I got out of the apartment and went clubbing at a gay bar with Joshee and our friend Tori. It was such a blast just dancing. I also met Gia, a drag queen. She was HILARIOUS to say the least. But yeah. I want to go again!

Last but not least, we are leaving to Idaho on June 3rd, the day before my 20th birthday. It is my first birthday spending it with my family since I turned 17. I am over the moon excited to see my family and friends. The best gift I could ask for. Especially since my niece, older sister, and bro-law are going to be there a few days after us! It has been a year since I saw them. A year since Lumpy was a slobbery, adorable, cheesecake covered, sweetheart in my arms. Now she looks and acts like a little woman. *sad Titi is tearing up* I have been driving myself nuts making lists of what I should pack for Chris, Hassler and I. Can it be time yet?!

Anyways, that was this month. Next months will be even better!

 
Mi Amor y yo en San Diego
In Disneyland


Blanca and I making funny faces.

Chris's amazing photo with R2D2

R2D2 fry holder.


Los Primos

Our Caricature


Tea Cup


Maritime Museum

Dizzy


No comments:

Post a Comment